VevoCart Installation Guide
This document explains how to install VevoCart on Windows Server 2000/2003, Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3, and Windows Vista.
When you finish the installation, you should refer to “Quick Start Guide” for setting up the necessary configuration.
In VevoCart installation package includes to 2 asp.net applications. Each application runs independently with its own database.
1. VevoCart is referred to a storefront application.
2. VevoPay is referred to a payment application.
VevoPay is created for VevoCart to serve as a payment module and to simplify the process to be a PCI compliant.
The following image demonstrates the communication between storefront application ( VevoCart ) , payment application ( VevoPay ) and payment gateways.
- System Requirement
- VevoCart Installation
- Requesting a Domain Key
- VevoCart Upgrade Procedure
- Security Tips
- Opening Visual Studio Projects
- Using Visual Studio on Window Vista